Thank you for visiting my campaign website. In 2010, I ran for Register of Wills to be an advocate for you, to empower you with the tools you can use to protect yourself and your family, to be active and accessible, to use technology to better serve you, and to fulfill the most important responsibility of this office – to provide compassionate and professional service in your time of need.
It is a privilege to serve as your Register of Wills. As a native of this great county, I was taught at an early age about the importance of community and public service. It is in that spirit that I ran for this office, have worked hard to serve you well, and am seeking re-election in 2014.
In the coming months, my campaign team will be updating this site to share with you what we have accomplished the past few years as well as my goals for the future. In the meantime, please consider making a contribution to our campaign and be sure to visit again soon.
Together, I hope to build on our achievements and continue to provide outstanding service to the citizens of Howard County.
Friends of Byron Macfarlane
P.O. Box 1365
Columbia, Maryland 21044
Click here to e-mail us.
Recent Blog Posts
- It’s Official: Byron Running for Re-Election Unopposed March 5, 2014
- Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund Endorses Byron for Re-Election February 9, 2014
- Fall Fundraiser with County Executive Ken Ulman Draws Big Crowd October 17, 2013
- Macfarlane Elected President of the Maryland Register of Wills Association September 17, 2013
- Register Macfarlane Hosts Legislative Update With Local Attorneys July 5, 2013