Welcome to my campaign website. I have had the privilege to serve Howard County residents as their Register of Wills since 2010. As a native of this great county, I was taught at an early age about the importance of community and public service. It is in that spirit that I ran for this office and have worked hard to serve you well.
As Register I have been an advocate for you, working to empower you with the tools you can use to protect yourself and your family, I have been accessible and active in the community, have used technology to better serve you, and have consistently fulfilled the most important responsibility of this office – to provide compassionate and professional service in your time of need.
I pledge to continue to provide outstanding service to the residents of Howard County and to build on the progress we have made. Follow me on Facebook and Twitter for updates on developments, new projects, and public events.
Thank you for your support I look forward to continuing to serve you in the years ahead.
Friends of Byron Macfarlane
P.O. Box 1365
Columbia, Maryland 21044
Click here to e-mail us.
Recent Blog Posts
- It’s Official: Byron Running for Re-Election Unopposed March 5, 2014
- Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund Endorses Byron for Re-Election February 9, 2014
- Fall Fundraiser with County Executive Ken Ulman Draws Big Crowd October 17, 2013
- Macfarlane Elected President of the Maryland Register of Wills Association September 17, 2013
- Register Macfarlane Hosts Legislative Update With Local Attorneys July 5, 2013